This website and its content is copyright of SustainableVisit 2014-2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
-You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
-You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by SustainableVisit and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of sustainablevisit.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, sustainablevisit.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
SustainableVisit is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SustainableVisit may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 October 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of France.
A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to SustainableVisit, email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The term "SustainableVisit" or "sustainablevisit.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SustainableVisit 10 rue de Penthievre, 75008, Paris, France. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law. We reserve the right to terminate the accounts and remove the profiles of any users that we believe have breached these Terms and Conditions.
REGISTERED USER INFORMATION
FORMATION OF CONTRACT OF SALE
1. If you wish to purchase any of the items for sale or services offered on this Website, you must submit a completed order form. Your order will not be accepted unless you place us in a position of being able to receive full payment for your order at the time we accept it. If we agree to accept your order, we will confirm this by email (the "Confirmation") and will supply the items you have ordered (the "Product") to you in accordance with the Confirmation and with these Terms.
2. The sale and purchase of Products via this Website will be governed by a contract between you and us formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us and we have sent you Confirmation of this (the "Contract"). Please note that, as soon as you complete your payment, your order will be sent to our processing server and we will be unable to prevent your items being dispatched to you.
3. The terms of the Contract will comprise these Terms, as amended or updated by us from time to time, and the prices (subject to clause 10 hereof) and other relevant information about the Products and services published by us on this Website at the time the Contract is formed.
4. We reserve the right to change these Terms at our discretion. We agree to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such changes will be included as part of these Terms. Any changes will be posted to the Website and it is your responsibility to ensure, from time to time, that you are aware of any such changes. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to shop on the Website after that time.
5. You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into a Contract, you do not rely on and have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) which is not expressly set out or referred to in the Contract. This is not intended to limit or exclude liability for fraud on our part.
ORDERS AND QUOTES
6. You acknowledge that all information and specifications relating to the Products, services and any material produced by us are approximate only.
7. We may correct any error in any unconfirmed order, sales literature or other document or information issued by us or placed on this Website without any liability.
8. We may make any changes in the specification of the Products and services to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
9. When purchasing a product or service, you confirm by clicking on the "PayPal" or "PPH" button that you agree the product and/or service cannot be returned and you agree that your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 to cancel the order within 14 days, (the "Cooling Off Period") shall not apply. If you do not wish to waive your rights under these Regulations in respect of a product and/or service we offer then we regret that we are unable to delay such transactions until the 14 day Cooling Off Period has expired and you should not proceed with the purchase.
10. (a) The price of each Product and/or service shall be the price for that Product or service that is quoted on this Website on the date you place your order, subject to any inadvertent pricing errors (whether technical or otherwise) by us, unless a special promotional price or other discounts are stated on the Website in respect of a Product.
10. (b) Where a variety of discounts apply (though promotional offers and/or personal discounts available to you) only one discount can be used against each Product. The Website will automatically apply the most advantageous discount to you, provided you enter all discounts to which you are entitled on the order form.
11. The method of delivery applicable will be those quoted on this Website on the date of the order.
12. The stated price of the Products is inclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax.
13. We reserve the right to revise the price of any items on this Website without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse to supply to you, whether you are an individual or company, for whatever reason.
14. Paypal payments will be processed on the date on which we dispatch your order.
15. Credit card and debit card payments will be processed on the date on which we dispatch your order.
16. The credit cards and debit cards that we will accept are those listed on this Website on the date on which we accept your order.
17. The time and method for delivery will be at our discretion.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
18. Risk of damage or loss of the Products shall pass to you on delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Products, at the time when we have tried to deliver the Products.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
19. We shall not be liable in respect of any defect in the Products or information arising from your neglect, failure to follow our instructions, misuse or improper alteration or repair/alteration of the Products or information.
20. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability arising by virtue of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, or our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability to the extent that we cannot so exclude or limit such liability as a matter of law.
21. Where the Products or services are sold under a "consumer transaction" (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976), your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms.
22. Save as expressly provided in these Terms, and except where the Products or services are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), the Products and services are provided on an ìas isî basis and all warranties conditions terms and liabilities express or implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and we will not be liable to you for any loss of any kind whatsoever which arises out of the breach of implied warranties or conditions or breach of any other duty of any kind imposed on us by operation of law.
23. We will not be liable for any of the following losses which may arise by reason of any breach of a Contract or any implied warranty, condition or other term, any representation or any duty of any kind imposed on us by operation of law:
(a) any loss of anticipated profits or expected future business;
(b) damage to reputation or goodwill;
(c) any damages costs or expenses payable by you to any third party;
(d) loss of any order or contract; or
(e) any loss that was not foreseeable by you and sustainablevisit at the time our Contract was formed; or
(f) any loss not caused by any breach on the part of sustainablevisit.
24. Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms, we will not be in breach of the Contract for any delay in performing, or failure to perform, our obligations under it if that delay or failure was due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
25. We are providing the Website on an ìas isî basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website or its contents and disclaim all such representations and warranties.
WITHDRAWAL AND USE OF PRODUCTS and/or SERVICES
26. We may withdraw from the market any Products, services or information that we produce or generally supply without prior notice, or liability, to you.
27. If we provide you with information about the use for which the Products and/or services are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that the Products and information will be safe, then you must use the Products, services and/or information accordingly.
28. Any notice required under these Terms must be in writing. In our case it must be addressed to our registered office in Issy les Moulineaux, France or principal place of business or any other address that we notify to you from time to time whether on the Website or otherwise. Any notices to you will be sent to your usual billing address.
Any notice shall be deemed to be served:
(a) if sent by pre-paid first class post to the party to whom it is given, on the second working day after posting; or
(b) if sent by pre-paid air-mail post to the party to whom it is given, on the seventh working day after posting; or
(c) if sent by fax to the recipientís fax number at the date and time given on the senderís transmission acknowledgement slip or (in the case of manifest error or loss of the slip) on receipt.
29. If any of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
30. Each Contract shall be governed by French law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts if there are any disputes between them of any kind.
31. Failure or neglect by either party to enforce at any time any of these Terms shall not be a waiver of that partyís rights and it shall not affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Terms or the Contract or prejudice that partyís right to take subsequent action.
32. Nothing in these Terms is intended to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any of these Terms.
33. Changes to these conditions
sustainablevisit reserves the right to add to or change these conditions of use and agrees to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such amendments will be included as part of the conditions. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
This website contains sections where users can submit their own content or materials, for example comments on articles or blog posts and reviews or any other material created and submitted by users (together User Generated Content). SustainableVisit does not vet and is not responsible for any User Generated Content posted in any part of the site. Any content, recommendation or other information comprised in any User Generated Content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and SustainableVisit does not warrant, in any respect, the accuracy or reliability of any such information. The views expressed in User Generated Content are those of the individuals and are not necessarily those of SustainableVisit.
sustainablevisit.com does not moderate content before it is posted but retains the right to delete, move, edit, update or otherwise alter content in any way, at our discretion and without notice.
By posting your comments, reviews or materials on this site, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, distribute and display such content in any format now known or later developed including, without limitation, on book jackets and in marketing material. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit your comments or materials to us.
You may only post content that is proper and appropriate to such areas. In particular, you may not do any of the following:
- Post unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
- Falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
- Post content that violates the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
- Advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services;
- Contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- Use vulgar or offensive user names;
- Post content that contains viruses or that may damage SustainableVisit's systems or another user's computer;
- Reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, email address, telephone number or postal address).
SustainableVisit shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove, or suspend the whole or any part of any User Generated Content posted on this site without notice and without incurring any liability. If you find objectionable or offensive User Generated Content on this site please let us know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.